الاثنين، 22 يونيو 2009

..::: the hidden soul :::..




..::: the hidden soul :::..


let the impression ..

that you thrust

into my soul

let it drive me to the unseen places..

of my heart

let it replace the darkness of me

by your enlightenment...

by your sweetness

it's true that love makes us ..

become different

but it's true too

that the roses you implant in me

flower in the last days

of mars

to join the gulls of the shore

and follows the breeze of the silent dawn



living day by day

learning the hymns you reverberate

in the early mornings

i'm becoming more and more...

livable

becoming revere the love

that you feel ..

for the remains of the human being..

faded inside of me

it's not me..

i am an amendmented version..

of me

of the shadows ..

hiding in essence of an ember

running with the torrent

that flows out of my soul

again .. and again..

it's not me..

not any more..

it's the man...

behind the mask

هناك تعليقان (2):

R.F.H يقول...

Nice words,,, I liked it,,, keep going, you are improving :)

dr.heboo يقول...

gr8 woords
u r soo talent
n u surprise me in english 2
keep it up