السبت، 7 مارس 2009

loosing of the words ...


giving raise
for all of the night
that i passed... seeking for the safe
and the darkness of it...
fall....
in front of faded light of my days
which trying to catch the others....
on my calender
but vanity.
and all of the rest of my chaos ..
was always dominant
within the confusion of my emptiness ...
i am out of thoughts .
trying to remember my romance...
my poetry...
and my expanded words
but suddenly
i realized that i don't recognize any thing...
of my writings
because i wasn't born yet ...
at the night i remembered
and my words were written...
before my creation

moyaser- libyanboy

هناك تعليقان (2):

Nasimlibya `√ يقول...

excellent

plz next time try 2 write something romance something feel, breath of happiness

thank u a lot 2 share it with us

مُيــسر الــطاهــر يقول...

thank you for passing by
usually i don't write in English so this is some kind of testing loooool